Lucas Sports, Inc. partners with state youth sports organizations and privately owned gyms and clubs. These partners serve as hosts for the events. As hosts, they choose the benefitting cause or charity, and help determine which professional athlete is the best fit for the event.
Lucas Sports, Inc. builds and maintains fundraising websites months in advance of event day to track participant involvement and earned incentives. We constantly monitor event activity to ensure all fundraiser needs are met and questions are answered in a timely manner.
Fundraisers receive great prizes for reaching milestones, like private time and voice mail message recordings with the athlete. The more funds a participant raises, the more prizes they receive. We have a multitude of wonderful fundraising incentives to earn, such as “selfie sessions”, personal video shout-outs, additional autographs and more.
- Design an event-specific website to support fundraising, tracking, and registration with a personalized URL for each registrant.
- Manage online content updates, fundraising contests, and incentive prizes leading up to the day of the event.
- Provide all designs and artwork for event graphics, such as custom-designed event logos, promotional flyers, donor forms, event posters, and t-shirts.
- Create event banners for hosts to keep after being signed by the celebrity and all lunch guests in attendance.
- Provide transportation for celebrity to and from event.
- Prepare itinerary for event day to ensure celebrity’s time is managed appropriately to provide the best experience for all participants.
- Arrange for the perfect fit between athlete and club for every event.
Event Day Coordination
- Transport celebrity.
- Set up luncheon.
- Distribute event day incentive prizes.
- Manage autographs and photo sessions.
- Orchestrate celebrity Q&As.
- Manage clinics and games, and ensure event day proceeds according to itinerary.
Host organizations or gyms are required to promote the event to all members, as well as to acquire a secondary organization or gym in the surrounding area to participate and raise funds. Hosts help to secure a proper venue and lunch service for the event, and it is also expected that hosts provide a few volunteers to aid in event day coordination.
On event day Lucas Sports, Inc. provides an experienced staff to facilitate the event activities and to provide smooth transitions throughout event day.
Our well-trained staff works together with the host every step of the way to ensure each event is as fun, successful, and memorable as it can be for everyone involved.